Our readers reveal their best spa hotel in Ireland
The final round of our travel survey is here! This time our readers share their favorite spa hotels in Ireland.
Ireland has some of the most incredible hotel spas in the world – in medieval castles, amidst forests and amidst national parks alongside tranquil rivers.
They can come with amenities like outdoor seaweed baths, pet-friendly accommodations, and even a bar with Europe’s largest whiskey collection. More importantly, they should be a peaceful place where you can relax and unwind and provide the personal touch you are looking for.
Recently Irish Central and The Ireland of Welcomes magazine conducted a travel survey in which we asked – “Do you have a favorite spa hotel in Ireland?”
We’ve selected the top six answers from our survey to hopefully inspire you for your next trip to the island of Ireland!
1. Five stars Powerscourt Hotel Resort and Spa in County Wicklow is the ultimate wellness destination with superb relaxation facilities including an exercise room, state-of-the-art spa suite, 20 treatment rooms plus 2 private spa suites and a breathtaking 50-metre swimming pool. feet, illuminated with Swarovski crystals.
2. The Dingle Skellig Hotel and Peninsula Spa in Kerry offers the latest holistic experience with relaxation suites, indoor pool, Finnish sauna, Essence Stream room and a long list of treatments for a variety of face, body and maternity, as well as signature treatments while being surrounded by the healing properties of the sea in Dingle Bay.
Add a touch of luxury to your stay at Dingle Skellig with a treatment at the Peninsula Spa followed by a soak in our beautiful outdoor hot tub!
To consult our list of treatments or to book, visit https://t.co/zxob3Ae6h1
— Dingle Skellig Hotel (@DingleSkellig) April 12, 2022
3. Kilronan Castle in Roscommon has a spa that houses Elemis skincare and treatments including brown sugar body scrubs and state-of-the-art Bio Tech facials with a thermal suite and Rasul mud chamber.
4. Agnadoe Heights Hotel and Spa, resting on a hill overlooking the magnificent splendor of Lough Leane in County Kerry, prides itself on its spiritual quality designed to harness the power of that stillness. They offer a myriad of massages, including Indian head, hot stones, deep tissue, body exfoliation, and an invigorating sea salt ritual, as well as wraps and reflexology.
5. Bunratty Castle Hotel and Spa in County Clare, perfectly located at the entrance to the Wild Atlantic Way, offers the ideal spa experience focused on total relaxation, from massages and salt scrubs to massages, facials and manicures, as well as the aquatic facilities and the thermal suite.
6. Castlerosse Park Resort Hotel in Kerry with its magnificent views of the Lower Lakes and the majestic mountains Magiillycudy is famous for its Renew Beauty Spa which caters to all beauty and holistic needs with facials, treatments, stimulating body massages and stones hot tubs and reflexology therapy.
Are you planning a holiday in Ireland? Need advice or want to share good memories? Join our Irish travel Facebook group.
Select the perfect spa for you and get ready to lig do scith! [Irish language translation: take a rest!]